6. You will be awarded 1 point for every $1 spent and you will receive a receipt after each purchase, as confirmation that your points were credited to your account. Points are not issued for tax or tip. Every 300 points, earns you $25 off.
7. Points may be earned ONLY by the Loyalty Card holder who pays the check.
8. Your points will be credited to your account upon the settlement of your check and your rewards are automatic when threshold is reached.
9. Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Loyalty Points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for award redemption only.
10. Burtons Grill reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, and/or through illegal means or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions or in other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the Loyalty Card Program under applicable law.
11. We will never share or sell our Loyalty Members’ information.
12. Employees of Burtons Grill are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.
13. Burtons Grill Group reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Loyalty Program, and to alter, limit, modify or add to the Loyalty Program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels, without prior notice, and at any time.
If you are experiencing problems registering your card try switching browsers to Internet Explorer or Firefox. Do not use dashes or spaces when entering your phone number. If you continue to experience issues, please call our home office at 978-409-1625 or email Amy Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org